When a lottery winner celebrates their good luck, the last thing they want is discover they’ve made a mistake. Unfortunate Dean Smethurst from England
Play UK Lotto
- To play UK Lotto you choose six different numbers from 1–59.
- The draw picks six main numbers and one bonus ball.
- To win the jackpot you have to match the 6 main numbers.
- You are guaranteed £1 million if you match 5 numbers and the bonus ball.
- There is a maximum of five rollovers allowed. If the jackpot is not won on that draw, the Jackpot is split between the remaining prize tiers.
- The draws take place on Wednesday and Saturday every week at 20:30 PM GMT.
- See the latest UK Lotto results.
Latest Draw video
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 UK Lotto numbers and draw results
UK Lotto news
Mark Goodram from Bolton England, was busy celebrating thanks to a £4 million scratchcard win. Now the Lotto winner is homeless after being denied
To help combat homelessness across the UK, the UK Lotto Charity fund is creating a new grant. This new fund will
A community group in London, England has been helping refugees and asylum seekers for the past year. Thanks to their charity and hard work
National Lottery funding is to help communities across the Isle of Wight. The local projects will start Spring off with a celebration thanks to
National Lottery charity funding has benefited a West Midlands town to the tune of £63 million. Since the lottery began, local
It was back in 1994 that National Lottery grants started being distributed to local groups around the UK. Millions of pounds have been given
A mystery UK Lotto winner from Birmingham has claimed a £1 million prize. The winner will start his new millionaire life with a secret
A National Lottery winner from the Wirral has revealed the value of his big win 14 years later. Ben Woods won £2.5 million on