The Euro Jackpot prize was the big win over the weekend. One lucky ticket was able to win the €63.2m top jackpot. The numbers drawn
How to Play Euro Jackpot
- Euro Jackpot requires you to pick five numbers from 1–50 and two numbers from 1–10.
- To win the jackpot you must match all seven numbers.
- The minimum jackpot is €10,000,000 and can rollover up to €90,000,000.
- There is one draw per week on Friday at 21:00 CET held in Helsinki, Finland.
- View the latest Euro Jackpot result.
Euro Jackpot news
There are some massive jackpots to be won in lotteries across Europe but at present the largest is in the EuroJackpot draw.
As we told you yesterday, one single ticket holder won $200 million on the Mega Millions on Friday, and that feat was
A lucky lottery player from Barcelona, one of the most celebrated cities in Spain, has won big on the EuroJackpot lottery by
A ticket sold in the Czech Republic has won the record top prize of 90 million euros in the EuroJackpot lottery draw
Last Friday, the 14th February, was not only Valentine's day but also marked the 100th drawing of the EuroJackpot lottery game. First
More countries and higher jackpots is the order of the day as the EuroJackpot game continues to expand with three new countries
The EuroJackpot lottery is a favourite across Europe, and has maintained a steady growth of players since its launch in March 2012. The
Tuesday evening’s EuroMillions draw saw one single jackpot winner from Belgium take home the entire lottery bounty, leaving Friday evening’s draw with