Lottery changes have been suggested for the purchase of scratchcards in the UK. The government is recommending raising the age limit from 16 to
Play UK Lotto
- To play UK Lotto you choose six different numbers from 1–59.
- The draw picks six main numbers and one bonus ball.
- To win the jackpot you have to match the 6 main numbers.
- You are guaranteed £1 million if you match 5 numbers and the bonus ball.
- There is a maximum of five rollovers allowed. If the jackpot is not won on that draw, the Jackpot is split between the remaining prize tiers.
- The draws take place on Wednesday and Saturday every week at 20:30 PM GMT.
- See the latest UK Lotto results.
Latest Draw video
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 UK Lotto numbers and draw results
UK Lotto news
The big lotteries were all drawn again midweek. The UK Lotto had a Must Be Won draw while other lotteries continue to roll over. UK
Winning a £4 million lottery scratchcard jackpot should mean a lifetime of happiness for the lucky player. But it has turned into a nightmare
A lottery fraudster has conned innocent victims out of hundreds of pounds. On two separate occasions he promised members of the public a cut
A mystery man claims he is entitled to £4 million after a scratchcard scam. The man says his card was used for the illegal
When a lottery winner celebrates their good luck, the last thing they want is discover they’ve made a mistake. Unfortunate Dean Smethurst from England
Mark Goodram from Bolton England, was busy celebrating thanks to a £4 million scratchcard win. Now the Lotto winner is homeless after being denied
To help combat homelessness across the UK, the UK Lotto Charity fund is creating a new grant. This new fund will
A community group in London, England has been helping refugees and asylum seekers for the past year. Thanks to their charity and hard work