One lucky ticket-holder in Spain is celebrating this week. Two weeks before Christmas they won a record €7.6m Bonoloto lottery prize. History was made on
- The BonoLoto requires you to pick six numbers from 1–49.
- During the draw, six main numbers are pulled and one remaining ball known as the ‘Complimentaro’ or Complementary ball is drawn.
- To win the jackpot you must match all six of the main numbers.
- The minimum jackpot is €400,000 and rolls over every time the jackpot is not won.
- The draws take place on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 19:00 GMT
- See the latest BonoLoto results.
5th Apr, 2014
A Bonoloto winner from 2006 has lost his €6.5 million winnings after inadvertently using his fortunes towards investments which he claims he