Rollovers dominated the midweek lottery draws meaning there will be an ever larger SuperEnalotto top prize this evening. The latest rollover sees the SuperEnalotto jackpot
- You must choose six numbers from between 1–90
- The draw takes six main numbers and then one more for the ‘Jolly’.
- To win the jackpot you must match all six main numbers. If you match five numbers and the Jolly, you win the second prize.
- The draw takes place on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 20:00.
- There is an unlimited amount of rollovers which leads to some of the largest jackpots in Europe
- View the latest SuperEnalotto results.
It’s been a long road for players in Italy but finally one lucky ticket sold in the town of Caltanissetta in Sicily
Italy’s SuperEnalotto draw again ended in a rollover on Saturday, meaning Tuesday’s upcoming draw will have a €109.1m/£97.37m jackpot. It’s a massive
Players in Italy are continuing to chase the SuperEnalotto jackpot. On Saturday there was another rollover with no tickets able to win
For the first time since last October, Italy’s SuperEnalotto jackpot was won on Saturday 25 February. A lucky ticket sold in Mestrino
Finally, the largest European lottery jackpot has been won. A lucky ticket sold in the region of Calabria in the south of
The SuperEnalotto jackpot has gone through the 150m Euros barrier (£131m). That makes it the largest European jackpot at present and who knows, it
Dare you say the word 'Colobraro' and still expect to win a €94m SuperEnalotto jackpot? It's the most cursed town in Italy
A lottery player form the Italian island of Sicily has found themselves the luckiest person in the country this week after they